Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 121 - Brainwashing 14

Dex-chan lover
ty picking this up 🙏
I can't imagine what she originally said for it to be translated as "Spreading the gospel of Bashi" lmao, I get Idol worships but that's is SO extra :kek:
tysm for the excitement and support 💕
the verb she used is basically "to proselytize" or "to do missionary work" so it's VERY extra :bocchiwave: she's literally speaking as if she's in a cult and he's the god lol ~

Double-page supporter
Such a good surprise to see an update for this ! Thanks for the translation !

This girl's whole life is about him at this point. She even wonders how other people finds happiness without worshipping someone like bashi.
Though it seems some cracks are forming in the angelic image she has of him. Really wonder how this will develop.

Group Leader
Many have probably picked up on this, but "begging for tea" likely refers to super chats on YouTube; in Japanese: 「スーパーチャット」 ("sūpāchatto"), or 「スパチャ」 ("supacha") for short. The 「チャ」 ("cha") part is phonetically equal to 「茶」 ("cha") which means tea.
It's a euphemism for begging for donations.

Correct me if I got it wrong, I hadn't heard the phrase before this manga, and I didn't have raws to confirm.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Such a good surprise to see an update for this ! Thanks for the translation !

This girl's whole life is about him at this point. She even wonders how other people finds happiness without worshipping someone like bashi.
Though it seems some cracks are forming in the angelic image she has of him. Really wonder how this will develop.
isn't she like 14-15? running outta money aside, still young enough to get her life back on track/move on to a normal amount of enjoying hobbies versus someone 'charmed' by some host at like 45

Double-page supporter
isn't she like 14-15? running outta money aside, still young enough to get her life back on track/move on to a normal amount of enjoying hobbies versus someone 'charmed' by some host at like 45
Yes of course. She's still young, isn't isolated since she can try to spread the "gospel of bashi", lives with her family... best case scenario is that she will ultimately learn from this, like Moe before.

But the author surely have things in store for her before she hopefully wakes up.

k20

Many have probably picked up on this, but "begging for tea" likely refers to super chats on YouTube; in Japanese: 「スーパーチャット」 ("sūpāchatto"), or 「スパチャ」 ("supacha") for short. The 「チャ」 ("cha") part is phonetically equal to 「茶」 ("cha") which means tea.
It's a euphemism for begging for donations.

Correct me if I got it wrong, I hadn't heard the phrase before this manga, and I didn't have raws to confirm.
It's more likely about the streaming platform TwitCasting, especially the tea stuff.
Here's an explanation:

Thank you so much for picking up this compelling series @garbocan and @faeryhne !

I only came across this series because your scanlations popping up on mangadex's recently added.

Thanks to the catchy title, unique art style and dark yet realistic themes - I was hooked by the gripping story.

I can't wait to see what's next in store and I really hope they will licence an official English translation so that I could have those covers sitting prettily on my bookshelf to support the artist!

Users who are viewing this thread