Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 130 - Brainwashing 23

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate your effort with the DMs and forums so much that I'll share my favorite one in this chapter:

"i put in some effort in your shop 😊 also finding your school now~"

I couldn't tell you why but this one in particular got a laugh out of me.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
this-is.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The best thing to do is probably to consult the store manager since they're a high-class establishment. That can probably help get rid of tall the slander directed to her work accounts.

Surely Bashi and Runa are supposed to come up with a better plan though...
The loan shark business also made adjustments to accommodate "domesticating" or "neutering" these weebs. Now that digital ids exist.

Dex-chan lover
The internet sure is a scary place. Not only the utaite forum and her DMs, but also the shop's forums...? Why does the shop even have a forum in the first place?
i wouldn't be surprised if sex shops did have a 'comments section' if only to fluff up/make themselves look better with 'good' reviews, but i just assumed most of it would be like the one moe and yua looked on and it'd be like a copy/similar to 4chan boards/forums where they're all anonymous as opposed to like whatever whatever the Japanese sexual equivalent of 'yelp' is lol

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ all that over a vtuber

Thanks for the chapter!
technically he's an utaite?/just a singer ('utaite' were pretty popular before the 'vtuber' boom) idk if he has a 3d model rig, but from what i remember they have shown up to live shows with their like faces tho idk if they all wore like full on power ranger-like masks versus like face masks

"What's wrong with these people" LOL mood.

Runa seems to be breaking a little mentally but I really like the way she saw things, there's nothing wrong with her and Bashi dating but the fans really have to go mad over this shit because apparently idols aren't allowed to have personal lives.

Users who are viewing this thread