Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo - Vol. 11 Ch. 139 - Brainwashing End

Dex-chan lover
Kind of bummed that there really wasnt closure for anyone (except Kokoro, she just moved on to another oshi lmao) but yknow...sometimes that's really just the way life is. Not everything has a proper ending, good or bad. It is what it is

that's supposedly the end of the arc? It feels like nothing was resolved. And I also feel like it never started either... odd.

Dex-chan lover
So that's the end of the brainwashing arc. Hayato in particular was a very relatable character for me, and I really enjoyed Runa and Kokoro as well. Hopefully we get to see more of Runa in the future because her story feels kinda unfinished, like she's still focusing on being self-reliant but now has to find a new source of income.
Did not Runa stop? She is now a normal college student, and that's her end.

Dex-chan lover
Runa's fashion got me actin up
Though it does feel like she's not as fleshed out as other protags in other arcs, and now she's aiming to be a sociopath. Feels like more "tell" than "show", if you know what I mean.

looking forward for the next arc!
Runa became a sociopath the moment she thought of money money money.

Not sure if I'm overthinking this (since the mangaka tend to add details that feels unimportant at first but comes back later), but Runa cut her hair and it now resembles Kokoro's old hairstyle while Kokoro grew hers out and it resembles Runa's old hairstyle? Wonder how the new hairstyles symbolizes the new them.

Yuki is also rocking a new look.

So Kokoro is a... hater now? She's still obsessed. Also just taking a wild guess, is Kokoro's new Oshi the chapter 14 cover guy? We still seem to have 0 info on him.

Users who are viewing this thread