Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo

Seinein Kanojo Okarishimasu? Lit.
First chap is promising. I think this will be better for people who don't want mindless fan service.

Dex-chan lover
Quoting an interview from the author of Druuna about her: "¿Ella es pura o es puta?"/ Is she pure or a slut?/ is she Wholesome or Whoresome? . I love these stories of the "service industry" because of the subtleties of the heart and the skill of the writer are put to the test.

i see psychological tag hmm Should i read this? I always avoid anything with this tag

Seeing from the comments, a lot of people are judging this book by its cover. Give it a chance, it seems to be more promising than Kanojo Okari.

Group Leader
@Afrin_v it is supposed to be Seinen, but someone has been fucking with my tags & title since I posted ch1

Dex-chan lover
@maiphan Meh. There's also a lot of people who, as long as something is "gritty" or "dark" or so on, it gets a total pass on realism and character; as long as the train is wrecking they don't care if it makes sense. I've learned to watch out because there's a lot of crap out there that's totally contrived and moronic but people will give it kudos just 'cause it does the flip side of some typical cliches.

@Purplelibraryguy indeed people like that also exist lolol, i don't have anything against rainbow and sunshine mangas, as long as they aren't those repetitive cliche romance plot of falling in love at first sight i'm willing to read, in fact i love so many slice of life romance mangas bc they're so wholesome. too much of something is not good, but this manga really depicts reality but in a sense it's dark and psychological

fixes the mistake of okarishimasu focusing on the plain simp MC and leaving the interesting characters to simply be romantic interests. this is good.

Users who are viewing this thread