Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
. . .okay this is like totally from left field but so the Subaru car company is actually named after a star is that right?

Dex-chan lover
@Rheeve It's a library too…. How can you have personnel reduction when he obviously did more in one day than his other coworkers? =/

Dex-chan lover
@Tych Nakajima Aircraft Company -> Fuji Heavy Industries -> Subaru ; also it isn't a star but the Pleiades star cluster.

Dex-chan lover
@Dagger you know I knew somebody was going to correct me on the star cluster thing what didn't expect was that Subaru was related to an Aircraft company

I bet the coworkers are gonna pull for him to get his job back, because they were so blown away by his efficiency.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was some backwards BS.
This would've made no sense at all if Mutsumi was a full-time employee.

Sucks that he lost his job on a not so serious note will subaru grow up to love emilia or grow up to cross dress as a butler and help someone overcome gynophobia.

Dex-chan lover
Oof.

But well maybe it is better that way, being the librarian of a small local bookshop wouldn't really bring in the dough for what will be coming.

Everyone here is talking about the firing or the name but here I am going..."Unconscious" is when you're asleep or knocked out, "subconsciously" is when you do things without realizing/thinking. If you're doing things unconsciously then you're sleep walking. EDIT: And even then that's your subconscious taking the wheel.

Double-page supporter
If the guy was the most capable employee you have, and you already know he has a family to support with a baby on the way, what kind of person choses that guy to fire? It's literally counterproductive! I mean, all of his co-workers were expecting him to get some kind of promotion!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we didn't have a "HE DOESN'T FIND ME ATTRACTIVE ANYMOOOOORE" misunderstanding. Instead, she went above and beyond by gently coaxing his worries out of his mouth without even nagging.

Dex-chan lover
@Monochrome_Scholar
the excuse often used in this situation is basically 'since he's so capable, he'll have no problem finding work somewhere else, so i don't have to feel guilty about firing him from here. hell i'm probably doing him a favor'

Kids are something for when you have job stability and enough money to raise the kid. Don't do the same mistake he did. Condoms are cheap as fuck. If anything just try cum outside at least. There are enough dumbass kids with no support in the world, do everyone a favor and don't have kids in this situation. Unless you live in Japan, then do Shinzo Abe a favor and populate the land.

Banned
Of course... reduce headcount by 5 in a library with only 4 staff... and start by getting rid of the most capable employee.

Stupid thing is when companies start getting lower profits like this, funny how nobody ever thinks to lower the salary of the useless money-sinks at the top. Instead they always fire the people at the bottom who need that money the most. Asgard forbid Mr CEO doesn't have enough money to buy his 3rd luxury yacht and have cocaine parties while lighting his cuban cigars with rolled up 50s... (or would that be 1000s in Yen?)... no.... we gotta kick out the guy barely making enough money to get by, living in a cramped house with his wife's family, who actually contributes more to the job than all his co-workers.

¬_¬

The sad thing is... it always goes this way.

Users who are viewing this thread