Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 60

Boy those Ashitaba family genes don't let you down huh. The Mom must be in her late 60s or more but still looking bangable lol. Also, of course, Shion got busty-ness too lol.
Anyway, pretty good ending. The only things i feel were missing was seeing the other child and how the rest of the family are doing in the epilogue.

Aggregator gang
Don't become someone like your mama please hinata. Only 1 child??? I mean really? Its a good ending but I was hoping for a better one

Banned
O_O

I ..... I accidentally called it....
Shion ballooned, retained her aesthetic AND got glasses....

A bit small in the butt... yet apparently she is 29 there, but looks about 19 at most. Just how fucking goddess-tier does she have to be to acheive that?

I think peak hottie has been achieved. Nobody is ever going to outdo that.

Fed-Kun's army
Two things, 1 the genetics on that family sure are strong, and 2 how come they never got a house of their own? Damn

Dex-chan lover
The only ones left out at the end were papa sr and Asuna!

So where's the 5th kid, and also, damn that place must be crowded as hell since it seems like no ever leaves. Maybe asuna did but everyone stayed. Also the mom is still acting like that when she's nearly 70.

There is no way you can convince me he wasn't fucking both the daughter and the mom, he has taken his rightful place as head of the family and still clapping cheeks

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, i know Subaru is the daughter of the main couple but cmon, what's the point of all the drama when Asahi was born if they are not going to show her at the end?

Dex-chan lover
I put this off for a long while because I was so sure it was 80% smut.

This series had no right being so dang wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread