Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 7 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

welcome to the hate train; I hated them day one.

Dex-chan lover
Oshio, me boyo, even though you're being abducted, you still have both of your arms free, thus you can..

Poke their fucking eyes out of their eye socket
main-qimg-2ebaf7126a37e0c6c25c97f131b9bc58

Dex-chan lover
Ok, these f@ckers have crossed the line now

Those bastards need to touch glass and face the consequences of their actions or so help me god i will reach into the screen and whoop their asses

Dex-chan lover
That girl deserves to be thrown to the wayside, but of course the love interest is a saint so there's no consequences to verbal abuse and baseless accusations.

This arc is tiresome in general, please keep your series rooted in reality, author.

Dex-chan lover
And the school still hasn't noticed two guys kidnapping and running through an entire crowd of people at a school festival...

Dex-chan lover
Real talk, how baked was the author when they came up with this driving force for the climax to the arc lmfao. Like what tf hahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Ever since the "Beach Arc" this manga took a very weird turn and it has finally culminated into this.

The first half of the series was great, a little twist on Komi but the second half has this edge to it, a poorly written edge at that, and it just felt off. They tried to explain things that didn't need explaining and characters started acting even more exaggerated. I don't know what happened but it really changed

Dex-chan lover
I'm dropping this, it's not even about the main couple anymore and it's boring and feels like it has no clue what the hell to do next

Dex-chan lover
Well, i think rock salt dropping was already the point adult need to be involved, but now we have victim of their reckless behavior and witnesses, i guess. Hopefully this whole mess won't get resolved with just friendship-no-jutsu.

Users who are viewing this thread