Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi

>tfw no gigathicc, glasses wearing cosplayer thott gf

3d life is a life of suffering.

Welp, this was more heartwarming than I thought a smut manga could be. No boners given to this manga, but much feels were felt.

Contributor
Really like the art of this author, the only thing i like since the story is meh...

The plot is good and the PLOT is great. If you like romance and you like T H I C C then this is just right for you.

This is not a harem manga at least not by the definition, romantic slice of life comedy sure but the protagonist has no feelings for anyone else but his wife and never actually does anything else with any of them either just random ecchi moments, I also don’t think it should be tagged as smut either as any actual sexual scenes are all identical from view and there’s nothing I would consider nudity in it

Been expecting the father to die from the beginning so he could get with the mother too. Took a lot longer than expected though.

Dex-chan lover
Pregnant wife and a pregnant mother in law is probably one of the the best cover-bait I've seen for a long time now.

Aggregator gang
This is a masterpiece. But why don't they just go to a love hotel?

Dex-chan lover
holy shit what is this cover. looks like it's for a hentai

And now in Okusan she is also pregnant(till the new chapter confirms).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
That cover... is he knocking up a bunch of people? Is this a hentai?

All these poor women must have terrible back problems.

The mom is pretty annoying. Why is she hanging off the fiancée all the time like that? It’s a little inappropriate...

Users who are viewing this thread