Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi

Dex-chan lover
He only fuck his wife, and there are no H scene.

Here you go

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit: it count as a spoiler? IMHO is just general discussion of the series, my intention was to inform potential reader that this series has nothing to offer exept continuous bait that lead nowhere

I like that it skipped to the end and they're literally all still living in the same house 20 years later. Truly that would be hell, or a strong family?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Banned
The "Smut" tag is misleading.
This is a slice of life manga...
Sex happens, but nothing explicit is depicted... and while there are nipple shots, 3/4 of them directly relate to breast-feeding babies... so... yeah.
The fact that the main female has a fertility-goddess level figure might also be misleading (and the rest of her family aren't far different).

I had to lower my personal scoring a bit because the mother character hogs the story almost constantly like a malignant cancer. It would have been much better if she'd just hidden away into the background like the father.

@AidanGillen : I presume you're talking about the mother. If you're talking about Hinata too, I'd find it weird if anyone didn't find that attractive.

Aggregator gang
The beginning started off ok, but I was just mindlessly reading through the last 20 chapters. There was too much bullshit, and it just became really shit. It tried too hard to be something it shouldn't have been, and it collapsed. That's simply how it goes.

Fed-Kun's army
What a fucking great read and such a good ending!

I enjoyed this from start to finish and now I want more. Beautiful slice of life with the right amount of spicyness! Love it ❤️ and the art, even though the mangaka has a very distinctive way of drawing mouths, I thought it was beautiful.

Thiccc ladies FTW

Double-page supporter
Didn't go the way I was expecting from the initial volume art, but damn was this great

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Dlroth Highlight the text you want to put in a spoiler, then click the icon of an eye with a cross through it.

How do you marry someone and none of your family knows who he is? Were none of them at the wedding? You never showed any of them even a picture of him? It's not like she lived in a far away city from her family, she's literally sharing a house with them!

This art style is an abomination. I do like them ladies thicc but this is way too much BBW for me.

Users who are viewing this thread