Asobi Asobase

"These girls are adorable!" upon seeing the covers.

"Who are these gremlins and where in the name of all that is good, pure and holy did they take the cute girls in the cover art?" upon reading the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Others have said this but the cover art is so joyfully off
Like, I’ve seen excerpts and clips from the anime... when I saw this gorgeous watercolor cover here, I laughed out loud immediately

Aggregator gang
Man every time I see this manga cover page I click on it, then read the comment section again, and close the tab.....
fuck the cover art, they are good

Dex-chan lover
I want a story that melt your heart, like the feels you got from the cover(s)

Dex-chan lover
19247.jpg
Her armpit..., she's dead. R.I.P.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad on the whole. Some chapters are hilarious, while others feel kinda forced.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone trying to find out if the manga is a good read I read a few chapters and it is fine, but dont expect the art on the cover to be as good as the one on the chapters, the cover art might as well be done by another artist, it is pure clickbait

Dex-chan lover
This story is the most mislrading thing i have watched because i didnt knkw anything about it when i watched the anime and i ended up choking on my spit.... i think i almost died that time

Too many lies and deceit in this manga. The true nature of this manga lies on the ending song this anime. 🤣🤣🤣

Why the hell does the cover look like some psychological manga 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread