Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 27

I'm glad that bitch is at least pierced with some knives even though I kinda doubt she'd be dead later because it's manga, not manhua.

Double-page supporter
@Fushiginiku I would like that in a JRPG. We always summon monsters, demons, dragon and whatnot. Just imagining the summon going "What? You want me to hurt my bro? No way, take this in your face instead"

Dex-chan lover
Guess the reaction here would be different in a few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be pissed if they make the MC appear to be oh so powerful and yet he can't even prevent the death of someone who he obviously didn't want to die.

He could've summoned some kind of rock wall to protect the female magician tho, as a sage surely he would be able to do that from afar. Perhaps his harem will sadly only consist of giant boobies anomalies.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she is not dead... that would be too easy, let her suffer until she begs for something as sweet as death

And GG to ifrit, bros before hoes

Dex-chan lover
Ok so now that that's over with.

Time to get rid of the nun and the rest of the parasites of the church.

Group Leader
Spoilers for anyone curious about their fates

Both the priest and the magician girl die, but then Dylan revives them both with some skill he got as a great sage. They try to convince him to join them after they recognize his superiority (they just want to use him again), but he puts them to sleep and leaves them lying on the ground.

Contributor
This mage girl was used from thr beginning till the end.

It's kinda sad in a way, even with her personnality.

Double-page supporter
manga has now sort of caught up to the last novel chapter I read. approaching uncharted territory for me. how exciting. i might binge the novels once it gets translated much further.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... i dunno, she had given up, feels wrong to see her die like that now. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. She deserved to suffer, but I feel that thorough verbal thrashing Dylan gave her was quite enough.

Users who are viewing this thread