Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Wishing the best for the translator,
You’ve done an admirable job with your life circumstances.
Very good job!

Aggregator gang
This isn't chapter 49 IMO, since the begining of the chapter doesn't mesh with how chapter 48 ended.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Hmm, just what kind of misunderstanding that she have now...
@.@...

Group Leader
Apparently it was a mistake on my part. I always buy the raws and download them using Calibre but with Asobinin I have problems when I want to export the chapter so I resort to download the raws from the internet, apparently I did not realize that there was not the second part of chapter 48... I am very sorry for my mistake, I will try to fix it as soon as possible but it will probably take me several days.

Again, an apology from my part.
Wait, why'd they miss 48.2?
This isn't chapter 49 IMO, since the begining of the chapter doesn't mesh with how chapter 48 ended.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently it was a mistake on my part. I always buy the raws and download them using Calibre but with Asobinin I have problems when I want to export the chapter so I resort to download the raws from the internet, apparently I did not realize that there was not the second part of chapter 48... I am very sorry for my mistake, I will try to fix it as soon as possible but it will probably take me several days.

Again, an apology from my part.
Aight, no biggie, the important thing is that you intend to do right

Dex-chan lover
so I'm assuming that mehmeh is a kuudere and actually likes nyannyan? that would certainly be an interesting twist.

Thanks for the chapter. If it's true that it ends at chapter 58, that's too bad. I don't think all the plot points will be explained, or author will rush the ending with plenty of plot holes at this rate.

Users who are viewing this thread