Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 29.1

Group Leader
Can you help me with a donation so that I can go live in my partner's city or make trips to look for a job, from here:
ko-fi.com/OrchidOfMoon
patreon.com/MoonOrchid

Dex-chan lover
@TulipMoon yeah you need a proofreader. Dylan's former class is "Jester" not "buffoon". at least stick to pre-established terminologies. having a proofreader would certainly be helpful to remind you of that

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks I never read the English version (I read the Spanish version) so I didn't know about this, an apology, I will fix it right now. thanks for your comment

PS: I never read the English version but when I saw that it was abandoned I decided to translate it from Spanish.

Damn its short, more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter piece makes me understand more and more why his 'hero party' did so badly when they pushed him out, lol.

Edit: Did anyone else see the covered psycho grin and get reminded of Speed of Sound Sonic's first 'fight' with Saitama?

Give it up OP your girl is getting dicked constantly while u in another country.
Just upload from translations of our fav joker and his shortstack qt's

Dex-chan lover
Insulting the TL is probably the worse way to get more chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Riger I mean, they already did give a pretty good backstory of why that party did so badly in previous chapters.
Unlike the MC, the other people in the party weren't proper representatives of their country. They basically sent one of their C-team members to go on this quest to deal with the demons because they wanted to keep their strongest members to protect their own borders.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! Too bad the next 6 chapters are pure combat. I don't think the author realized what the main appeal of this series should have been.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst
You caught that I said 'more and more', right? Ive been reading from the start. And i already knew he was their strategist, support, merchant, and diplomat.
I was just saying that this chapter really showcased how he led the members of his team to overwhelm opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread