Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 29.1

Dex-chan lover
Ninja dude forgot that Dylan was still a level 99 jester before this. I dunno about you but level99 anything usually has weird powers.

Like in FF3 the onion knight is basically worthless for most of the game, but it gains an absurd power spike at 90 and at 99 becomes the strongest class.

Dex-chan lover
Inspector Michael Gadget fights the guy who's not his lover while two shortstacks watch

Dex-chan lover
Checked out the previous translator's (Amarrez) discord.

They say they are having some problems sourcing raw chapters for their projects (including Playboy, Endo & Kobayashi, etc.) so there'll be a delay in their releases.

Fed-Kun's army
Me thinks that certain bodily properties of hers made up about half of the OUMPH-power for that shield charge...
😉

Group Leader
@zz2000 Hi, sorry for the delay in responding, I spoke with him and because of what happened with his Scan I will take the project, I would appreciate if you have some patience, my English is not the best of all and like all the PR can make some mistakes....
So I would appreciate that if you find any error in the translation, let me know in the comments or by inbox, I usually make the changes as soon as I see the messages.

Users who are viewing this thread