Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
big tiddie, blonde(probably), closed eyed onee-san mommy

Dex-chan lover
:glee: only if those not so overly voluptuous looking girls would join the harem...but I think they won't

Dex-chan lover
Amy will Just go OK with Dylan and his Clones to bang her Everyday.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was afraid of this development. Sigh.

I really like this manga for the most part, but these two's relationship with Dylan is one of the low parts that has a few clichés I really hate.

Dex-chan lover
Novelupdates flags the original webnovel as "66 chapters (Deleted)" and the LN adaptation as "3 volumes (Completed)", while here it says that the manga lasts for 7 volumes (total of 58 chapter). Was it axed? Taken down due to a scandal (like some other works)? Does it have a real ending (I seriously doubt the LN does)?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was afraid of this development. Sigh.

I really like this manga for the most part, but these two's relationship with Dylan is one of the low parts that has a few clichés I really hate.

The flatchest allegedly likes him, but wants to kill him. The priestess just met him. Both of them consider high-powered, lethal action (magic, in this case) as a remedy for their emotions spiking negatively. "'Enemies of women' must be killed", and all that stuff.

Don't they remind of a certain fire mage Dylan brought back to life and then subsequently kicked out of his life permanently?

Users who are viewing this thread