Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 48.5 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
He get's knocked straight through a wall into the women's bath and OFCOURSE we get the "he's an enemy to all women" remark :rolleyes:
I get it, it's supposed to be funny to blame the "pervert" man for anything involving female nudity (partial or full) even when it's out of his control, but it stopped being funny after it was used for the 125889237th time, which was (by my calculation) about 20 years ago, give or take a couple months.

Dex-chan lover
He get's knocked straight through a wall into the women's bath and OFCOURSE we get the "he's an enemy to all women" remark :rolleyes:
I get it, it's supposed to be funny to blame the "pervert" man for anything involving female nudity (partial or full) even when it's out of his control, but it stopped being funny after it was used for the 125889237th time, which was (by my calculation) about 20 years ago, give or take a couple months.
Yeah, this is a trope that I really fricking hate. It's just ridiculously stupid, especially since they usually act like the woman is in the right.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is a trope that I really fricking hate. It's just ridiculously stupid, especially since they usually act like the woman is in the right.
The occasional use I can stomach, like once (maybe twice) in a season or story ark is ok-ish, I don't like it but I can manage but I've dropped quite a few anime and man(g/hw/hu)a where they use that trope in basicly every or every other chapter/episode.

Dex-chan lover
The occasional use I can stomach, like once (maybe twice) in a season or story ark is ok-ish, I don't like it but I can manage but I've dropped quite a few anime and man(g/hw/hu)a where they use that trope in basicly every or every other chapter/episode.
Entirely fair. It's overdone to the point where if it was a steak, I'd call it a hockey puck and use it at the local rink on Fridays.

Double-page supporter
Scenes like this for me makes me just wanna get the raw manga (which I did, and it delivered)

Users who are viewing this thread