Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL

This series could've been good if it focused on the dual-class tower climbing instead of the inflated balloon boob fetish thing.

Took 50 chapters to introduce the heroines and left a handful of chapters left to actually do anything to move the story at all.

Dex-chan lover
I have no clue what the fuck is going on anymore.

This genuinely feels less like it's coming to an end and more that it got axed and this is the author's mad dash to squeeze in all the content they wanted to do before then.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL

This series could've been good if it focused on the dual-class tower climbing instead of the inflated balloon boob fetish thing.

Took 50 chapters to introduce the heroines and left a handful of chapters left to actually do anything to move the story at all.
Eh I dunno, this series has been moving at a solid clik. There was some filler-feeling bits but at least they tend to compensate by having good action or humor.

Double-page supporter
Eh I dunno, this series has been moving at a solid clik. There was some filler-feeling bits but at least they tend to compensate by having good action or humor.
Reread the whole series just to check, and yeah, the overall story is pretty okay until about chapter 40ish, after which it goes from rushed to abridged.

That doesn't mean the story was well written, they do an awful lot of coincidentally stumbling into what they need to find / fight.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, because we need another completely generic series. At least the monster titties set it apart from the rest.
The whole jester / playboy thing made it have potential, the guy having rizz set it apart from everything else; but the balloon boob fetish is probably why the story ends in like 5 chapters despite them saying "this is just the beginning".

Fed-Kun's army
The whole jester / playboy thing made it have potential, the guy having rizz set it apart from everything else; but the balloon boob fetish is probably why the story ends in like 5 chapters despite them saying "this is just the beginning".
The Web Novel ended at 66 chapters and the Light Novel completed in 3 volumes. Which I think says the story ran it's course considering the whole premise is based on Dragon Quest III's Asobinin/goof-off/gadabout/player/jester class being able to change to sage (the game's "secret class" with the most powerful magic).

Funny enough Dylan seems to also use abilities based on those of the Luminary/Superstar advance class from Dragon Quest VI which required Asobinin and Dancer to unlock.

Dex-chan lover
The Web Novel ended at 66 chapters and the Light Novel completed in 3 volumes. Which I think says the story ran it's course considering the whole premise is based on Dragon Quest III's Asobinin/goof-off/gadabout/player/jester class being able to change to sage (the game's "secret class" with the most powerful magic).

Funny enough Dylan seems to also use abilities based on those of the Luminary/Superstar advance class from Dragon Quest VI which required Asobinin and Dancer to unlock.

I recall the WN was never completed, it just went into a hiatus and then the author took it off their Syosetu account.

Users who are viewing this thread