Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
A couple more of these "lucky pervert" moments and he might just die under that weight.

Dex-chan lover
Dylan is like rich enough to just buy the armor straight up but its more rewarding for her to earn it herself while also ata the same time doing the training

@jokerxhisoka "human beings are the only creature on this planet that suffers, chose not to do anything about it, and then whines about it."

i mean criticism are valid and fair game, but when its apparent that you are definitely not enjoying the title, no one is forcing you to stay / read it.

especially when we're about 10 chapters in and the translators specifically warned that "if you don't like this, you will not enjoy what's to come"

10 chapters in and people still complains about the boobs thats pretty lame
Nice chapter man keep up the good work
Wonder how many chapters more for the neko girl

Supporter
@amarrez I don’t get why people are being so mean to her. She’s just an unfortunate victim of genetics. Bet you they’re just jealous

Dex-chan lover
she got two levels just from cleaning a house when it took her five years to reach level ten?

Dex-chan lover
...I get that this is a pervy parody of Karate Kid type training, but goddamn is the use of cursed and probably mind-altering fetish outfits a REALLY TROUBLING way to go about it.

@starburst98 had a classmate who started "expanding" in kindergarten/first grade, so I'd believe it.

while trying to find a gif of a mars lander deploying its impact bags for touchdown, since it would have been PERFECT for this chapter, I found an alternate but no less apt gif:
giphy.gif

@semon_demon It's like grinding iron dagger crafting to pad your levels in Skyrim!

Dex-chan lover
It's not really cursed, it causes a temp job change, as in she basically has all of a jester's traits, she is feeling what dylans has had to live with with years. I bet Her falling on him was her "lucky perv" effect going off, not his.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, her hair's under the chain on page 11. That's gonna hurt when it snags.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Maybe it was a combo of his and her luck perv skills that caused the accident. After all she probably enjoyed straddling him too. What a way to go, death by snu snu. Seems a little weird that her breasts got so huge while being so short. Maybe all the nutrition meant to help her grow taller with the weight stunted her growth? Gotta admit I'm impressed she can move so well and so fast along with using that shield as a weapon considering the shield is probably at least 40 to 50 pounds due to it's size and durability. Still, that dancer's outfit seems a little small even if one of his former party members wore it and doesn't cursed usually mean can't take it off or teleports onto body if try to put something else on rather than repels other clothing? In any case, looking forward to meeting with other girl on cover.

Huh, the nipple was censored near the end? That didn't happen in previous chapters, I suppose there's no more chapters from the uncensored source...

Users who are viewing this thread