Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist
I don't really understand what you mean, do you think I wish death upon Kireicake's family or something? because if so you're wrong i'm just uncaring, millions of people suffer everyday it's honestly nothing new, I can't care about everyone it's impossible, of course what happened to his mother is terrible but it's not something I should be obliged to care about.

And aren't you the one who wants us to become vegetables, I have no wish for you to become a vegetable nor anyone else. So basically you're the aggressor here and seem to be blame me for bringing the fact up. I don't really understand your problem but well I don't really care either just refrain from bothering any other people.

Aggregator gang
@Echonic :
if you don't even care, don't even post like your 1st post ...
seriously ...

AND I ALWAYS REPLY WITH SARCASM FOR ANYONE WHO ARE BEING JERK AND RUDE IN THIS MANGADEX !
so don't even try to mess up in here ...

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist
Dude your English is so bad I can't even understand you, how the hell am I supposed to think you are being sarcastic when you say that you want me to become a vegetable.

Aggregator gang
@Echonic :
Heh, do you even read your own post ?
and you say my English is so bad ...

NOTE :
I already get PM from MOD / ADMIN, so this is my last reply to you for this chapter thread ...

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist

I can't personally vouch for my own English, but I like to think i'm somewhat decent for a language that isn't even my mother tongue. But your someone who actually comes from an English speaking country, you literally have no reason for being bad at your own language. So yes I am saying you're English is bad.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, get a room you fuckers.

Also yes, please don't KireiCake it.

I don't really care much either way but I'm leaning towards whole chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
full chapters, split chapters are so annoying especially when theres a cliffhanger or when nothing is happening

Aggregator gang
@Echonic You were doing more or less perfectly until that one dreaded mistake that seemingly everybody seems to make somehow...

"your" =/= "you're"

Group Leader
Keeping them split is fine. The people who want it fast can continue on as normal and the people who want the full chapter can wait until it's all out.

Dex-chan lover
And there he was standing between two explosions in the end of his carnage performance, epic stuff.
+
Isn't wakizashi about the worst possible weapon against dragons though? If you consider combat weapons, of course. If you count ritual, mock and training weapons those could be worse...

Users who are viewing this thread