Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

WOW, i thought i was going to be the only one who thought the boulders we're oversized, but reading the comments everyone seems to agree. but i do like the plot and the MC is alot more interesting than most adventurer fantasy manga.

Don't usually click on a manga with the Ecchi tag and then end up not unfollowing it in the end, but this one? This one's good.

MC is super loveable and charismatic and positive and it is sooo nice to see that in an MC. I haven't seen an MC like this in a hot minute, so it was so refreshing that he was just a fun, loveable guy, with a really neat personality. I am also so, so glad that he didn't turn out to be, either a total pervert, or end up acting all innocent and blushing whenever he sees a girl, which ends up being an annoying cliche in a lot of fantasy manga like this. (Also, if anyone has any manga recs where the MC has a personality like Dylan does in here I would loovvee to see them please I need more reads)

Story is also pretty interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it ends up going, and I'm also really looking forward to potentially seeing Dylan's past and also how he'll grow. Another thing I'm looking forward to seeing is more of the worldbuilding. I like how you kinda get the chance to guess the state of affairs in the world based on what happens in the story, rather than having all the worldbuilding and exposition thrown at you at once, with is oftentimes a problem in some manga.

However if you really aren't comfortable with R18 scenes, then this might not be the manga for you. I personally ignored most of those scenes so that I could read more of the story, but it's likely that in the future there will be more, so a heads up for people looking to read this.

Overall, excluding my bias against the R18 scenes, this is honestly an 8 or even 9/10 to be honest. In my opinion, it seems like a really good manga with a whole lot of potential, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. I do recommend giving it a read if you get the chance! ^-^

@bejad007 Yeah I have :( Those are the types of Manga I'm looking for, but they're so goddamn rare. Ugh. Thank you so much for linking them though! I seriously appreciate that.

massive oppai loli only get below 7 star rating😱😱.. give them more love will ya, they deserve love & care because they so adorable😊😊

Remake this with a couple of short stacks with moderate huge tits instead of planets and it’s golden.

quit after chapter 1 100% not worth my time why would you invite a useless girl that cant even protect herself into your party cant say i havent seen it before

Dex-chan lover
Code:
quit after chapter 1 100% not worth my time why would you invite a useless girl that cant even protect herself into your party cant say i havent seen it before

Because it appeals to the male fantasy. The latest chapter's not bad. Looks like the main story is finally starting.

Fed-Kun's army
@Deathxx
He was invited into a party of "experienced" heroes, and they were all but useless with the only thing of value was their misplaced pride.
If it's someone who's weak but willing to listen and learn, then that person is of much greater value down the road.

It's like favoring a lvl 50 character who's potential is E rank over a lvl 1 character who's potential is S rank.
Upfront seems like a good idea but strategically it's a dumb mistake.

That and she's a oppai loli, gotta fuel that ecchi tag. (This is most likely the real reason, I just wanted an excuse to take a dig at his former party wahaha!)

Dex-chan lover
people are saying this is good? but all I see is a Gary Sue. his personality is kind of weak and gimmicky. I like the gimmicky concept but its weak-game that he doesn't like his impulse behavior. I've went through with this manga for the sftx. this is good material for a bard
Mr. Charisma? where you at
and yes- I do have something against the oppai loli. aside from clothes those juggers literally get in the way- she's more gimmicky than the character that I throws me off. it's find to be forward but do you have to act coy? and MC doesn't have any thought on this? like that she's annoying or that he's okay with her pure impulsive behavior?
oppai loli is sort of a Mary Sue in her own way, as the plot conveniently overlooks the fact that she strong armed her way into a party.
this story of choke full up cliches like katanas and beastfolk just for gags. like the neko shortstack is just a reclusive beastfolk for an "interesting bloodline" and how convenient it is to just have a mapping skill...

The plot looks decent but the "plot" is a little... Very... Implausible. Good God. Forget top heavy, how can she STAND?

VLM

Double-page supporter
Is it me or does chapter 26 look a wee bit fuzzy?

Thanks for posting a thoughtful comment, @Lumi_Noir. I mostly agree. I also like the scanlator group's choice of name, "Mistakes Were Made." Makes me smile, even giggle sometimes. It must help to be humble when translating for a hostile commenter community.

There seems to be a "silent majority" that finds something redeemable in here. This manga has over a million views. Not many stuck around, but it has far more followers (28k) than commenters (415). I'm hoping Mistakes Were Made keeps releasing this series. I appreciate it and am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Their boobs really are too big. seriously, if they were simply grapefruit sized it would be fine but instead, we get unholy durian sized.

Everything is decent apart from the constant tits, would be at least a 7/10 manga if the author didn't project his fetishes to the extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread