Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - A Nice Person

This feels familiar to me as when I had a similar experience when I asked my ex-girlfriend to go out with me. She have Asperger Autism syndrome and she never had those kind of emotions nor any experience so she couldn't answer at all. She agreed to it reluctantly a few weeks later by telling me that "She thinks she likes me."
We were a couple for about 6 years until she lost interest in me and, after attempting to meditate the issue and failing, and we broke up.

Double-page supporter
wow a somewhat realistic portrayal of romance between two responsible adults in a manga?
I'm dreaming, right?

Contributor
Def progress, they've already established that she's kind of oblivious to these kinds of things so almost definitely when she called him a "nice person", it was meant as a compliment. MC got the ball rolling.

Dex-chan lover
Why not. It's actually believable that this happens between 2 awkward people. Let's see more in the next chapters

Sagami is being really considerate to Musubu! He knows she's completely oblivious of these kind of situations and feelings.
I guess taking it back... for now.... was a good choice... I just hope he keeps pushing for her to realize if she likes him or not.
This is a fairly realistic romance situation for two awkward people that have no experience in love with one having a better understanding of how the things go.
I hope Sagami helps her understand more things about social interaction and in the process win her over!
I'm liking this manga a freaking lot! Sagami has made the first move with a layer of protection! Let's see how Musubu answers with time!

These past 3 chaps have been an emotional rollercoaster fuuuuuk I need a decaf coffee

come on motherfucker stop cutting her off in the middle of her sentence, stop panicking like a craze and get a little chill in yourself you had it man you achieved it all just communicate properly my man,let her speak and make herself clear to you to her hearts content, I understand you're super scared because it's yout real pure love and a little bit of chill is all you need my mann you got this!

Damn, am I the only one who hates this unnecessary drama and lying? Especially now that we know what happens later, this entire conversation was so pointless. What a waste of everybody's time.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure she was about to agree to go out with him and he just torpedoed it by not being capable of shutting the fuck up for two bloody seconds. Well, at least he didn't give her the impression that he regretted confessing.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, am I the only one who hates this unnecessary drama and lying? Especially now that we know what happens later, this entire conversation was so pointless. What a waste of everybody's time.
I don't know what happens later, I'm reading this chapter for the first time, as are probably most people who are reading this comment thread. So like... Maybe keep that in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread