Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - A Nice Person

I will be waiting for next Ch the art style is great and for god's sake a good story
So I will wait for next Ch
Hope it will come soon

Double-page supporter
Smh people on the comment complaining that musubu did not accept the confession, dude are you stupid or retarded? She clearly did not show any romance feeling to our MC from the start, he clearly said that he is a nice guy and that's it. She just started to feel concious about him after the confesion. If you did not have a feeling at the start why would you even say yes? Our MC giving musubu and himself time to think if musubu like him and can be together or not. She did not even have a past relationship and had a feeling to a male before. Try to think a little with your brain. I am pissed with how ignorant can people be and just say that musubu should just say yes because of this SUDDEN CONFESSION.

the author is making us go round lol I like him. Well this is mostly a likeable development

Dex-chan lover
I like how it’s not a straightforward development because a lot of things are not straightforward so there will be another buildup in the story that will allow the readers to get to know the characters more individually before they become a couple.

@Qira_adan I see where you’re going but this is supposed to be a romance manga and it wasn’t necessarily out of the blue because sometimes confessions are just like that. She didn’t necessarily reject him, the MC just wanted to be friends longer after he found out that he had a chance meaning that he liked the friendship that they had. And take a chill pill my dude lmao

@Huqeo a

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I like this turn of events, it's refreshingly realistic compared to most series, and I think it fits these two: the guy did his best and opened up about his feelings, so no more misunderstandings about that, and now she's conscious about him and we can go from there ^^
Thanks for all the new chapters! <3

It's good that she didn't just say "yes" that easily,as she doesn't feel anything for him "yet".

It would be boring if she just say "yes" to him,then what? they gonna do what most couples do in other mangas like eh...what a cliche.

In my opinion,her answers are pretty realistic.
And the turn of events would be more intresting.

I just hope we dont get surprise ntr lmao(like thats ever gonna happen)

Props to MC for swinging. Props to author for not having him win immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so is it pog or not pog? MonkaS

well she did say she has not experienced falling in love before, I guess he could at least tell since he already had prior experience? Could say this is the start of their progress :>

So we're in limbo rn.

@Nightlilygirl-

I fully agree with you there, I too was a bit on the mid ground when I got my first confession, so I can relate.

Fed-Kun's army
Agree with those who see this as a welcome change from the usual romcom path. Romance doesn't have to be a simple yes/no, and exploring the emotions of someone like Musubu for whom this is all new can be really interesting. Give us the story we need, not the story we want.

Users who are viewing this thread