Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - A Nice Person

wow actual progress without the unnecessary drama of misheard or misunderstanding

i hope it goes well for both of them

???????? y did he beta out and tell her to forget about it what an IDIOOOOOOT

wow actual progress without the unnecessary drama of misheard or misunderstanding

this shit is infuriating

Oh, come on, guys! I know that both of you are young and shy, but these condoms won’t test themselves!

Dex-chan lover
Tf is this trend of keep liking without going out even after confessing?

Edit: decided to erase the latter half of my comment bc i don't wanna ppl misunderstood my joke

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Huge thanks to TLs, youre the real mvp here

Dex-chan lover
So who's at fault the girl who lied and didn't say what she actually feel or the guy who was considerate to not push for an answer

hmmmmmmmmm

Bro that was too fast, confession timing and the mood isn't there it's early in the morning. Should have done it at night so if he got rejected just sleep the pain away AHAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
I think people are misunderstanding what Musubu lied about. She wasn't thinking about her response to Sagami. She was conflicted because she lied to her dad. The normal Musubu wouldn't have done that. She would have admitted right away that she didn't stay with Miki. The fact that she lied means there's something about her relationship with Sagami that she subconsciously wanted to hide from her dad. So it's still a slow burn so far.

Users who are viewing this thread