Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Good Work Today

Dex-chan lover
I just have to give this mangaka major kudos for the depiction of Musubu's facial expressions these last three of four chapters. The variety, range, and subtlety is nothing less than godlike. Musubu's face has gone from being almost a still life in the first chapters to a hyperactive kaleidoscope, and I'm loving it.

@Markgraf lol if that's your Steam handle then we probably know eachother IRL.

Yeah the mangaka is doing an incredible job. The story is really compelling even.

oh shieeet so cute fk

confessing really does change things. do note that things may not go exactly as depicted XDDDD. Experiences may differ haha

Dex-chan lover
I mean good on the author for conveying that after someone tells you how they feel suddenly everything acquires a new filter.

If he acts cool and normal she will probably twist the narrative into thinking he now hates her or something, Ive seen that happen.

But lets see where it goes.

oh wow so cute

she's totally aware of him now, and lets see how his playing coy will go

i actually like how this develop, just hoping that there arent any unnecessary misunderstanding or the likes

@Markgraf

oh yeah, the art style, specially her facial features, is almost like watercolor, it flows.

Mangakas man, some of them just GOT it.

I'm enjoying the style in a couple like in Dosanko Gyaru is Mega Cute, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
@kyonichisama
I wouldn't call this him playing coy so much as trying to play it normal like nothing happened for her sake. Which is already enough to drive her to distraction.

Fed-Kun's army
seems like the confession worked in making her conscious of him. he is doing exactly what he said acting normal esp. in front of other if she thanks in front of other people would inquire what happened which would spread rumours

Users who are viewing this thread