Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san

apparently next release is probably around 12th of march considering the raws website says it releases a chapter every 12th of the month.

Dex-chan lover
The art style reminds me of Jagaaan and keeps me on edge all the time. Of course it ain't that kind of manga lol

Double-page supporter
hmm,,, if it was me, i will feel insecure, jealous for nothing, curious and also anxiety.
fallin in love with her will killed you, slowly but steady and accurately

I practically binged all 60+ chapters in one day. I LOVE THIS and will continue to read each month, but... Anybody have anything similar that I can check out?

Dex-chan lover
I practically binged all 60+ chapters in one day. I LOVE THIS and will continue to read each month, but... Anybody have anything similar that I can check out?
I also binged this in two days and loved this manga. One that I would definitely recommend that hits the same kinda vibes is Ase to Sekken - one of my favorite romcoms period. Not exactly sure what you mean by similar (characters? plot? progression?) But these are some others I'm enjoying in a similar vein that are really good:

Telework Yotabanashi (Same author as Ase to Sekken)
Hanninmae no Koibito
Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!!
Yaiteru Futari
Ichaicha Suru to Okane ga Waichau 2-ri no Hanashi

Last edited:
Itonami Itonamezu

Edit:
I also binged this in two days and loved this manga. One that I would definitely recommend that hits the same kinda vibes is Ase to Sekken - one of my favorite romcoms period. Not exactly sure what you mean by similar (characters? plot? progression?) But these are some others I'm enjoying in a similar vein that are really good:

Telework Yotabanashi (Same author as Are to Sekken)
Hanninmae no Koibito
Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!!
Yaiteru Futari
Ichaicha Suru to Okane ga Waichau 2-ri no Hanashi
You know I had a lot of work to do today. It really shouldn't be legal to just go around posting lists of perfect, bingeable manga. Think of the effect it will have on the economy!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did the
NTR doujinshi about her and that random cuck guy canon?
also after reading that, I am now hollow..
they might incorporate it here to stir things up, which I don't like
No lol it’s not even made by the author lol

Users who are viewing this thread