Aspe-chan - Ch. 20 - Asperger's and Special Treatment

That's all the Aspe-chan chapters that have been released. Thanks to the author for writing it and thanks for reading it (and sorry for the delay in translating it).

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Thanks for the trasnlations.

Too many stupid people who can't and won't understand not everyone is the same.😌

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating these!! These comics really make me happy. Also this chapter especially is really relatable. Having someone just say 'oh, ok!' is the best response!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, Aspe-chan is a really quirky and informative read
Makes me wonder how many aspies read this and can recognize these scenarios.

Thanks for the translation , I always through that in first world countries living with ASD was a little better that in developing countries (i am in Latin America) Is always good being able to see yourself in the experience of others.

Aggregator gang
Sadly I've come to understand there was a girl with the same problems in my school. I hope she is doing well.
Thanks for your work!

Supporter
Stuff like this is why educational professions should require a lot of thourough checking and education. And a pay raise to go with that.

@anso childhood it's probably not that different if the school identifies it you'll get an extra teacher in the room and maybe a few classes with other people with other odd issues. And that's all if your in a school district that's got it's shit together.
Maybe better in adulthood though never had to even tell someone I have autism as an adult. Went into a tech career and now that's just baseline normal mental disposition if anything I'm on the closer to normal people end of the spectrum on it.

Aspie kid I went to school with though I haven't kept too close tabs on him also seems to be drowning in a nonsensical amount of pussy from what I've seen of him it sticks in my head because I can't figure it out. He got into the metal scene a lot.

@squishles Maybe is because in the 90s when I was in elementary school all the awkward kids where label as problematics an set aside, teachers didn’t have the knowledge to differentiate what was wrong with you or simple didn’t care, I believe now they have a better training in this themes.

Users who are viewing this thread