Asper Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Every Last One of Them

Dex-chan lover
wtf is the bungou stray dogs protag doing here lmao

interesting chapter!! I love the last few pages, great to show that she doesn't completely idolize his every word haha

That last line was a bit assholish, even if unintentionally, but you can tell the greater "issue" is the difference in male/female thinking.

Dex-chan lover
Send that kid to an all boys boarding school. Nothing like some good aul beatings and buggery to straighten out a cunt.

One of the worst chapter so far.
Random grope out of nowhere by the son, coming hands in his pocket for no reason, leaving. Wookay.
And Taku, totaly passive without a single reaction on page 15 makes me feel really weird.
Even the pacing seems out of place on this one.

Recent writing has revealed some disappointing attributes of Yokois character. Hope he finds some clarity.

Dex-chan lover
Come the fuck on, punch the little incel's teeth down his throat. I regret reading this chapter, why the fuck didn't any of them deck this little shit right in his mouth?

... yokoi... dammit dude.
also, murder might be a crime, but slapping that little shit for groping you is fine

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry. I'm 31 but if a fucking kid like that even touched my girlfriend in an inappropriate way HOURS after I was told, I'm fucking knocking that kids teeth out. Take me to jail, I dont give a shit.

Dex-chan lover
Murder is a crime, but telling the kid he can fuck right off is perfectly legal. Oh, and his bike sucks too.

ez3

So she wanted to murder the kid instead of just slap him or something?
In that regards being passive will be the correct action to not further enraged the girl and commit a crime.

Like many here, i would kick his face the moment i saw him but maybe it wouldnt had been good to show that in front of the mentally ill girl.

I dont know.

Double-page supporter
Somebody's fixing to get his balls "accidentally crushed" in a tragic foot meets crotch incident.

Dex-chan lover
That was almost smooth til he brought up the financiality of it all lmao

also is everyone in this building somewhere on the spectrum?

Users who are viewing this thread