Asper Kanojo

Good review @superbird. I think the series is wonderful and it's one of the few series I keep up with. Saitou hits very hard. My ASD is not as severe as hers nor was my upbringing a silver of a fraction as painful is but I can't help but intimately understand her as a character. Except the dog kicking, that's just wrong. You bring up good points about Saitou and Yokoi's relationship and I actually think given the path it seems to take in the RAWs, they're points that the writer and artist seem to understand; chiefly that no matter how much Yokoi cares for her, he can't repair the utterly abysmal life Saitou's lived on his own. I wouldn't say that their relationship is framed as something that outright saves them both, but instead as a step in the right direction. There's still a lot of work to be done and they're going to need help but still, a step in the right direction.

Double-page supporter
This is an amazing one. Just found it in the front page when chapter 25 was translated, and I bench-read the whole thing.

Group Leader
@escalipse it is. Volume 3 ended with chapter 24. Volume 4 starts with chapter 25.

Also, if anyone is wondering, chapter 25 on volume is chapters 41 + 42 on magazines.

One of my favourite series in a while and first series I’ve bought that wasn’t localized! Thanks for translation!

do they have the numbers off? 3000 yen translates to 27 dollars in usd.
, seems like they might have missed a zero or something.

Dex-chan lover
R99SbqQ.jpg

87 chapter?!
14 volumes!!

@BlackIronBlood
Or the meds are just cheap.
In some countries remedies don't cost you a fortune, you may even receive them for free.

Gonna have to drop. The protagonist is boring, too standard--mediocre. Like the one from the current anime Kyokou Suiri.

Love this one find myself checking for the next release everyday anyone know when they're putting out the next chapter?

I keep coming back to this, i’ve read all available chapters at least three-four times.

But I’m really loving this, i’m glad somebody is translating all of this and if by chance you read this please continue! I don’t understand how this is helping me cope but it’s really something I want to keep reading.

This manga is frankly the most humanizing and positive depiction of autistic people I've ever seen in any media, ever.

Fed-Kun's army
A WOMAN HAS FALLEN INTO DESPAIR IN TOKYO CITY! START THE NEW RELATIONSHIP! HEY! BUILD THE RELATIONSHIP AND OFF TO THE RESCUE. PREPARE THE AFFECTION, LOWER THE ANXIETY, AND MAKE THE RESCUE. THE NEW BENEFACTOR COLLECTION FROM TOKYO CITY!

Users who are viewing this thread