Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Trap (4) - Part 2

Double-page supporter
knowing pop culture in that world like that flower is already red flag
or is that also something from earth?

Thanks for the update...
at first I thonk that this will be another isekai of the bunch, but it's becoming slowly interesting... hope to read it more.

Is this monthly publishing? thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
Ueno reminds me of that hooded person that Akira talked to in the parade. Probs not her but kinda similar

This author has a terrible sense of pacing. Almost every aspect of this chapter feels forced and unearned.

Fed-Kun's army
Last chapter: "No matter how many there are, small fry are small fry"
The very next chapter: "Even if it is just a low class, if they ganged up on me I might lose"
Fuck off

This hero dude is scaring me. In the sense that I fear he's going to take away MC's rear virginity.

Aggregator gang
Wait, so you're telling me that the hero in this series has brain? Impossible!!

Banned
"Heart to believe" doesn't even parse as a phrase. How could any flower mean that "in flower language"?

Translator, what are you playing at?

Double-page supporter
Hope he comes out of the whole dungeon as above level 50-100. Floor 100 sounds like a super boss level so it shouldn't be hard to assume he can.

This is the first manga I’ve seen where the Mc gets betrayed and the guy who’s supposed to be the “hero” isn’t a complete and total dick

Users who are viewing this thread