Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Dungeon (2)

@animajunki123 If you want a good isekai, I know one. Though it isn't on this site since the group translating it doesn't allow it here, you can still read it at Manga Rock or somewhere else. The name is Dead Mount Death Play, go give it a read.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that's weird, but interesting. So probably-former-hero was in a trance, but also destroyed the curse crystals.
Was he under control too? Why would he be able to destroy his own crystal? ...Also, why is he here, that's probably important too.

Man, I kinda feel sorry for the god, the way he's described here. He created life in his own image because he was tired of gods being assholes, only for his creations to kill each other because the eternal apple doesn't fall far from the divine tree.

And then there's basically Super Appraisal. That's cool. The dungeon walls are higher level than most people in the world.

Aggregator gang
The volcanic continent 'Volcano', huh? I'm straight blown away by this amazing display of creativity.
EDIT: And one page down we have the continent 'Continent', love it.

Where did Mr. Samurai come from? He doesn't even know where he is either, hah.

Aggregator gang
Oooh! Another Oni-chan for our MC. Glad he dispelled his own curse tho lol. I bet he's one of the heroes used by the king but managed to escape before execution or something.

Aggregator gang
Theres no way thats a real slime.. Its a fake, a real slime would of melted her cloths.

Dex-chan lover
if I had to pick a skill during an isekai I'd pick good luck

check Nagito Komaeda for more info

also spelled loathe wrong

Users who are viewing this thread