Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Elf Territory (1)

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe Given what might be possible with magic shenanigans, you should be considered twins as long as you were in the womb together at some point. For all we know, they might have ways to delay or hasten the birth of a single child out of a pair. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aggregator gang
Are you sure that's the true translation? I mean... An assassin in a wide area without blind spots it's kinda... Bad.

Fed-Kun's army
hopefully next chapter he does the assassin thing and kill some people or else he really more of a ninja or spy class

@Reimans
It also means your enemies can't really use them to their advantage either, at that point it comes down to who is a better fighter.

There's two kinds of twins: identical twins as popularized in media that look the same and fraternal twins who may look similar but can look very different (My father and aunt were fraternal twins.) Identical twins occur when the zygote once fertilized splits again and fraternal twins come about when two eggs are fertilized at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
omg the writing is so bad "I'm an assassin but let's get to a wider area with minimal blind spot" lmao author why

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, let's not hide in a forest and pick up the assailants one by one with a knife, lets go to a open field instead surrounded by archers from every direction.
Brainlet author.

Double-page supporter
if you can't use a katana just because there are lots of trees, then you're just bad...

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't even a dense forest. You would've better cover in the forest against projectiles

Hmm The cat saying "Main Shrine" (or "Main Temple/Main Castle" in the previous chp) kinda confused me, but I have a sudden realization now about it probably trying to refer to MC... If it's translated from 主殿 I'm inclined to think that the meaning (in this context) should be Master-dono as the title the cat used for addressing MC, in which 主 as in master and 殿 as in an honorific suffix like -sama for 様. 主殿 could literally mean main shrine/etc at least in Chinese/Mandarin, I'm not sure if it's the case for Japanese, but it's unlikely to be about any main shrine/etc in this context I guess...
*Don't hit me, I can't read Japanese, I can only read Chinese (Some kanji of Japanese too because of their origin) so I'm just sharing some thoughts and hopefully it'd help 😌

Group Leader
@AnimeLova Scene from the James Bond movie "Goldeneye".

@Tomzai Elves traditionally have the advantage in the forest as they can get the plants to attack, trap, or rat out your position.

@Rayster
yeah. that main shrine shit didn't make any sense from previous chapter and still plagues new chapter without any fix or ever proofreading to determine it plain stupid and not make sense

@Vykos, maybe they just weren't aware of it and no one brought it up until now... Anyway maybe they will fix it, it's nothing too serious it's all good let's chill lol I might be wrong too

@Rayster
usually ms have good tl. but previous chapter ppl complained that tl confusing and not make sense. there was also error with mistaking dungeon lvl with mc lvl

Users who are viewing this thread