Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Elf Territory (2)

That's not very assassin-like, everyone has many openings, and the protagonist's strength is overemphasized.

- Assassins take advantage of any weakness as much as possible, he is closer to an honorable warrior.

- Evil princess can easily get slashed on many occasions, protagonist literally risks himself being "mesmerized" like an idiot, and the group's naivety is constantly being taken advantage by their adversaries.

- The protagonist is strong but not as strong as how much the author wants us to think he's strong. S. T. R. O. N. G.

Dex-chan lover
So.... Err.... Why didn't the MC kill her? She tried to kill him TWICE and he's like "Yeah sure whatever"

Also, what even is the purpose of the elf archer ambush, he can just make the arrow dissappear in the first place and not having this stupid duel / conversation

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 because killing can cause severe repercussions, and she's obviously not a threat so 'whatever, you can do fuck all except bothering me'

I swear everyone reading isekais are out for blood, jesus christ have mercy for the ones at the political scene, who do you think are the ones picking up the pieces after the stupid people play?

course, that is if whatever passes as the politicians for the elven government aren't stupid themselves

Dex-chan lover
@Kurokaze

I get that, but the thing is, he is not even from this world, much less from the elf tribe, hell, he even has no nationality or attachment to the new world because he is banished by the king that summoned him, the only one involved with the tribe is the new character and even then she is already branded traitor for attempted murder (which of course its false, she's the protagonist, can't have that)

But then the father conveniently arrived and I'm sure the "attempted murder" plot will resolve itself where the MC comes out ahead

I don't think it's that weird to not kill the sister of the person accompanying you.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao @ the edgy teens lured here by the 'assassin outcast' premise

Fed-Kun's army
MC = Assassin
Comments: "Let's have him kill the princess and sister to one of my only allies and start a war! Also, mom please change my diapers."

If not killing the sister, he should at the vary least get her a nice helmet that blocks her eyes so she can never use them again and then see to it that she is thrown in jail. Considering how easily she did that and how happy she was with killing and the tough spot her sister was in, she likely poisoned herself and is abusing her power. So locking that away would be for the best, it would also "save" that kingdom. Then leave her with a word of warning, if she ever abuses them again, he will cut her eyes out.

Double-page supporter
@Degernase Do you think the kind character tried to kill her sister? or do you think the character trying to murder her sister right there and who is acting insane is the bad person and MAYBE poisoned herself to frame the sister? Evil people do evil things.

Double-page supporter
@jessiej
I was being sarcastic, seems pretty obvious that she poisoned herself. For example look at page 9 which is the dialogue I'm mocking in the post you're replying to.

Amelia says:
I definitely gave Kirika a potion, but it was replaced by a poison potion
To which Kirika immediately replies with:
So you're saying I did that to myself? Where is your evidence *queue evil smirk*
Even though Amelia implied no such thing and clearly hadn't even considered that to be a possibility .

It's so fucking blatant, if she had a mustache she'd be twirling the shit out of that thing right there.

Banned
Funny how all the elf royalty is gathered in the same little patch of forest the focus team arrived in.
Princesses and kings just happen to be wandering around the woods in case anyone teleports in...
Classic elves.

Double-page supporter
Will he get permission to marry his daughter... stay tuned next time.
Seriously now, Feel disappointed he just didnt start slaughtering the elves after they broke their word and shot at him.

@Oculunus ahah, yeah I wondered about this too. 5 seconds after arriving and they have a patoon of elves on them.

Users who are viewing this thread