Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Elf Territory (2)

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. For a second I thought there were new chapters.

Thanks for the translation. I enjoyed this one more than the others I can remember.

How did totally surrounded with no openings turn into swatting their arrows out of thin air like so many flies?

Dex-chan lover
@creamedice Because they are totally surrounded with no openings? Being able to stop all of their attacks from hitting doesn't change that. It doesn't say they couldn't just break through, it says there are no openings they can just pass through.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@versub
Only 4 recorded in a book, who knows how many have popped up since they wrote it/ hermits who hide away from the public.

Dex-chan lover
Posting this over here on the actually good translation, but this is absolutely hilarious
>Sister Elf-Thot appears
>Claims you tried to poison her (Which is weird because what poison makes your arm look like that?) and surrounds you with some forces
>Comes up to the guy that saved you, tries to hypnotize him so you'll be alone (ignoring the cat which clearly is loyal to you two)
>Doesn't work, she's shocked as fuck
>Challenges him to a deal, doesn't take his weapon out of the sheathe so it doesn't cut through her
>Says that the other elves who want them dead will serve as a witness
>She starts going on a monologue about trying to kill him and how pathetic he is
>Literally just yeets her so hard with blunt-force trauma in the conversation that she falls over
>Says some bullshit about never seeing shadow magic before (???)
>Daddy Elf shows up as the other elves ain't keeping their end of the deal

Nice going there, big sis

Double-page supporter
I dunno about you guys but Akira is getting farther and farther away from being an assassin imo

Dex-chan lover
Akira, being an experienced fighter, instantly knew that a blunt strike to the chest was in the cards due to a lack of...protective padding.

😀

Fed-Kun's army
Jeezy creezy, nother edge lord that suddenly loses all of their edge immediately once they gain a companion. That two faced thot is so obvious, why not after snaking her around take her as hostage since she already tried two kill ya twice.

@Leo80221 yeah I get that but even if your squad of archers has no openings, if their target can literally ignore them then it doesn't matter how few openings they have, it's pointless them being there.

The more I think about it the more I feel like the author just wanted to show off how strong MC is and if there wasn't a reason he couldn't just walk away he'd seem like an asshole.
But he could always walk away because clearly those archers meant nothing to him, nor did the other princess.

Dex-chan lover
That duel is facepalm worthy. You just make her 'promise' not to chase after winning? What is this, grade school?

Users who are viewing this thread