Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Ch. 31 - Brute Dungeon 1

Group Leader
Totally forgot about this manga. Are they that slow in releasing raws?
Extremely. First off, they only release every month MAXIMUM. Second, they release chapters in pieces. Third, those pieces are not broken up naturally.
If we released 31.1 and then 31.2 a month apart it wouldn't make sense unless you went back and reread 30.1 first. Which is super lame! So we wait for raws to release the FULL chapter before we do our release.
BTW, 32.1 released a month ago and I have an app that notifies me the second raws update for this series. We might have to wait for September before 32 is out here sadly.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe? both rawkuma and rawdevart are stuck to ch.30...
They have the few most recent releases paywalled, but I've gone through the trouble to get the releases pulled. Bit of a bummer with the release delays though, I think the artist may still be having a slow recovery. 32.2 was supposed to release June 26th, but was delayed to August 2nd.
We're just waiting on that release to get everything translated smoothly in one go, but as it stands so far, I have the first half clean and prepped for TS, so once we get the TL done, it should be a breeze to finish up.

Users who are viewing this thread