Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2 - Elf Territory (4) - Part 2

Dex-chan lover
So the elf princess is complaining about people not noticing her to a guy that whole thing is not being noticed... Makes sense.

@Rasz
It does, doesn't it?
Many titles getting axed these times.

It started so promising, but the last few chapters has been pointless. That Kirika girl is annoying, and what's the point of another duel, they already had one and he basically mopped the floor with her.
I'm more interested in: will Amelia's heart finally be at peace with her people? And then she still follows the... umm... MC whose name I managed to forgot in such a long time (I only remember Kirika and Amelia because they were in this chapter), what's with the humans & the demon king? What happened to the small party that broke away from the others in the human kingdom?
So many, interesting stuff waiting to be answered.

But this was yeah, a wee bit pointless. And just... whining... about... nothing.
Uhhh...

But thank you for the chapter. I'm curious about the story - not Kirika, though xD

Dex-chan lover
This bitch craaazy..! I would be satisfied by her death tbh.

Dex-chan lover
This arc’s getting annoying... hopefully they wrap it up properly.

If I remember correctly, this annoying princess accidentally caused a crisis, which caused her sister to stumble into the spotlight. To protect his daughter from punishment, the king had to alter every citizen’s memory of her, effectively erasing her existence from their minds, or fucking with their cognition Persona 5 style. That’s why so few people acknowledge her without her Mesmerization.

Dex-chan lover
Hope for an end to this arc now. Just pathetic watching this sister tossing all blame on her sister.

@Laxius
Then I hope you like having blue balls. This arc made me drop the novel some time ago. It´s even worse when visualized

This manga is incredibly disappointing drag-ass bullshit. I was pretty enthralled initially but with the awful upload frequency and these dogshit crumb trail chapters I can't help but vent a bit.

Dex-chan lover
its mainly so boring and dragged out because the chapters are "small" compared to the content the arc has. If it wasnt chopped into parts it would be way easier to read

Dex-chan lover
I'll give her credit that attacking them whilst their guard was down was pretty fucking clever, even if I think that her motivations are dumb and one of the best examples of really clumsily written exposition

That's really fucking dumb @Talismaster

No offense, but can't the author just have someone bitch-slap the annoying bratty princess, explain to her the terrible backstory on why people ignored her, further clear up these ridiculous misunderstanding idiocies, forgive and hug her sister, and then FRREAKIN-FUCKING MOVE ON TO THAT NEXT ARC ALREADY?!

Dex-chan lover
Times like these are when Ai-chan is glad that there's slave traders... what? No slave traders? How would we get rid of her without killing her then? Are we gonna be stuck with her for the rest of the story?

Well fuck that!

And thanks for sharing.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think this arc could be worse than it was in the WN but it found a way.

Power Uploader
Author worked very hard for this chapter. Whole month waiting for 11 pages chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread