Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Elf Territory (5)

Dex-chan lover
Umm?????????????????
Lmao i mean wow what a great drama wow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 *monotone*

Not only she's twisted, but she's narrow minded too lol what a combo 👏🏻 way to go toxic

Dex-chan lover
oh man I thought she was a piece of shit but it was the OLD man who fucked everyone up thx to what he did lmao

Contributor
8e5.jpg

wait is oblivion not something related to destruction

how would a spell called oblivion restore memories

i guess being oblivious is related to memory, but bringing forth oblivion is like ending the world

@dokidoki nah nah, she's still a piece of shit. Trust me, she still is. Nothing can justify what she did to her people, her father, and her sister. Her reasoning on why she's been doing this is messed up. She sucks.

Oh, so it's going to be one of those "You harmed literally everyone for no reason, but we're going to forgive you anyway" ark endings, huh. It's just great when you leave someone perfectly willing to erase the minds of dozens of people for pure selfishness around, no way that could backfire.

Dex-chan lover
I would have slit that cunt’s throat regardless of what was true or not, she used her spell on me, got me involved in her bullshit, tried to turn me against my ally.

Users who are viewing this thread