Assassin's Pride - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The ladies gather in the castle of chains

Dex-chan lover
Did we know earlier that his name was Vampir? That's one first-class ticket to suspicion right there...

Group Leader
Holy heck finally a new chapter.

Thank you for your hard work. Blessed.

Dex-chan lover
Oh "Kufa" m'boy, peace is not to be your fate.
Also I really do like how Amagi Kei and Katou Yoshie handled the dream which is not in the original LN
Keep up the good work!

Contributor
Ty for the new chapter, this is a nice story.

Also, finamly we see more assassin members.
Hope we will see his mentor too later, he's badass.

Aggregator gang
Well that's a damn ominous way to both start and end the chapter, really love how the characters from the assassin side actually feel threatening.
As always, thanks for the chapter~

Always a good day when this manga gets a update, thank you so much for the translation.
Almost got confused in the beginning, thought I skipped chapter or something, but the chapter was excellent.

Aggregator gang
@es_kan Yes, but it wasn't translated as such in the early chapters. Thankfully, the anime's website makes it easy to confirm the official spellings now:

https://assassinspride-anime.com/character/

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe he would go down quite as easily in reality as he did in his dream. Quite a good premonition nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
How is it that every girl has a better design and a more interesting personality than the Main girl? I really hate it when the main love interest is plain...

Anyone else find it weird that the winner its titled Luna lumiere when mana is solar energy.

Contributor
@gaigous

How is she a plain girl ?
If we talk about manga characters, her OP Paladin cousin is much more plain than anything, it's a perfect cliché, same for the bully who become friend once she's rekted.

If she was a tsundere, you could call her plain yeah.

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda late, but from what i see. All mana development school is female only. But we have seen many strong male fighter, including Angel family head (that i presume also a strong fighter). So, where did they got their education from?

@gaigous

In other hands, I honestly feel all other girls are too cliche compared to the shounen-ish Melida. Meddling class rep, princess like demure girl, a clutz, stalker, and cool beauty that's so common in school harem /battle or even slice of life yuri manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall The pally is plain with her neglected genius schtick, and the bully has some potential for ups and downs, but I doubt the author will take her character anywhere interesting.

Generic tsundere's are the bane of my existence, if only they all had the nuance of Senjougahara...

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo They're all still just archetypes, the author has to do something with them before they can become more than that, the main girl gets the most development because she's the main girl, the bully has just now started developing, the cousin is emotionally stunted from neglect/abuse and she's just starting to open back up to the main girl.

Users who are viewing this thread