Assassins Pride - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Experiment

Dex-chan lover
Man, the anime was so fucking bad. Really garbage adaption. Was rushed, skipped a ton, and out of order. They adapted volumes 1, 2, 5, 3 in that order but cut out so much. Ugh, such a good series treated like a pile of shit
The first 2 eps were really good and the last 2 eps were 💀.
feels bad every time I remember it

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
And I guess we'll see another chapter or 2 in another...... 7 months?
(thanks, btw)

Also, they would've had to have made the anime like Madhouse did with Frieren - and whomever made the Assassin's Pride anime most likely only had 1/20 of the budget that Madhouse does for Frieren.......
(I guess we just can't have nice things... most of the time)

Yay, thanks for more chapters! Could someone that has the ability change the notification on the manga that it is still 'Ongoing' not 'Complete', it is kinda misleading.

I know it maybe doesn't have the best story, but I do love the artstyle of Assassin's Pride and I would love to see more manga updates.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, thanks for the chapters!! Just 10 more to go until the end, I wonder if it covers the full LN.

Double-page supporter
Ah.... so this manga is like a promote for LN ? Or is there any other reason it didn't continue ?

Dex-chan lover
Yay, thanks for more chapters! Could someone that has the ability change the notification on the manga that it is still 'Ongoing' not 'Complete', it is kinda misleading.

I know it maybe doesn't have the best story, but I do love the artstyle of Assassin's Pride and I would love to see more manga updates.

The publication has finished, so it's Completed. That's what it means, not translation or anything of that sort.

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long, I don't even remember what this story is about. Thanks for the TL, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread