Assassins Pride

read this after seeing it on the 6h leaderboard.
tbh after seeing the horrid ads for the anime that always showed up on crunchyroll I din’t have many expectations but it turned out better than expected.

Double-page supporter
@Bored_Pray To be fare, the school teachers are old veterans. At this point the enemies are fucking demigods, I mean just look at black media, he single handedly took on Kuufa, Rosetti, a few HIGH class students, and teachers. If the power levels of the villains can be this fucking high, i wouldn't be surprised for a new villian to match Kuufa's
Vampire
ultimate form.

Group Leader
how do you go from assassinating someone to protecting them?
pathetic
trash
overrated asf
how did this shit even get an anime tho lmao
Why does everyone even like this? idk what's so great abt it

If you are reading this the missing chapters are from otaku cloud scans at least from what i remembered

There's way more depth here in terms of details but characters are relatively flat.

I'm liking it better than the anime though. The story imo is fine.

I just clicked this series at random.

Please report this manga and request the ecchi tag be added.

This may be your cup of tea, but the rest of us just want the option to filter.

To be fair, i expected trash and i got something better out of it. Storywise it's fine, it was those kind of edgy but don't kill me tho as the one killed have no importance in particular. When the MC stated that, "If she doesn't awaken to her power, Imma gonna kill her ( paraphrased )." The only thing comes to my mind is: Nah, you won't. It felt like those happy go lucky types where danger is there just to advance the plot, other than that, we all knew that fatal things won't happen, probably until near ending if any. It would be fine if the edgyness is tone down a little bit, especially in the beginning. At that moment, you might not feel where the story direction is going as characters actions seems to contradict the dialogue just for the sake of plot.
Killing the girl seems to be a main thing at the beginning but later changed to as long as both of em survive which is better imo, cos it shows that mc had empathy not a cold blooded ass.
. It becomes better later part tho.

The fun comes from interactions between characters, plot brewings and fight scenes. If the MC comes tho, everything ends fast. Basically the story picks up when MC isn't there, however the MC is not insufferable either. Although it's nothing new and groundbreaking, it's not bad either. Certainly a recommendation for those who likes the genre.

Ther art is also fantastic with the stats bar going max stats on cute girls. Fight scenes could be better but it's not too bad. The flashy moves is fine, but sometimes there are scenes which the weight of actions ( like swinging the sword ect ) seems a bit lacking.

Dex-chan lover
I just binged this and I got mixed feelings on it, on one hand the action is engaging and it takes a lot of things into consideration, like stance changes and timing and positioning but ignores completely obvious stuff like the characters fighting in long fancy dresses that the opponent never steps on; there are big convoluted political plots that sound interesting but also rely on too many people with conflicting interests keeping their mouth shut, a lot of that sort of thing. I'm enjoying it a lot when I don't pay that much attention to it, but examining elements of it closer makes it silly. I am enjoying it most of the time though.

Also I didn't know it had an anime until I read the comments here so I was coming at it blind.

@osqmu
Seems like you read the first 10 chapters and dropped it, so let me explain. He isn’t really protecting her but betting both their lives on her success, otherwise if she fails, he has to kill her. Apart of his job would be to protect her, otherwise he fails at the mission he was given. I know this is really late but you should pick it up again, the story is pretty good and the MC’s actions make more sense as the story goes forward. Definitely a good read imo, art is fantastic, and the characters are pretty enjoyable as well.

I am new here can someone pls explain why there are so many different chapters missing 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread