Astral Online - Maou no Noroi de Saikyou Bishoujo ni natta Ore, Saijaku Shoku da ga Cheat Skill de Chou Seichou shite Musou suru

Dex-chan lover
Accidental genderbend game character from male to female in an mmorpg and the mc is somehow more skilled, stronger than others without any prior knowledge about the game aside from hearing about it. The character that mc is stuck with has white hair, petite body that holds an unknown power.
And also the mc isnt a human
"Hmmm, this seems strangely familiar, but its probably my paranoia cause theres definitely not over 100+ other works that have the same setup ,yep just me"

Gua kira naporitan dari prancis atau italia bang, ya mereka terkenal karena makanan nya kan

Dex-chan lover
I am going to say it again, but if your title is just your synopsis at least try to have a synopsis that we did already read multiple time :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
somehow…. just, meh. it’s not the worst, not the best, i’ll keep reading it, but it’s just meh.

If I played a video game that transed my gender IRL and the only way to undo it would be to beat the final boss... well, I'd drop the game then and there. If it made my hair like hers, I could pick out some nice contact lenses to go with it too!

If I played a video game that transed my gender IRL and the only way to undo it would be to beat the final boss... well, I'd drop the game then and there. If it made my hair like hers, I could pick out some nice contact lenses to go with it too!
the best way to handle it for sure
the real question is if you have already transed your gender would it add to that or undo it

Dex-chan lover
Up to chapter 7 (current), I'd say this is sort of run-of-the-mill.

It goes have interesting plot turns, but there's no real "hook" or emotional investment.
Things (pretty earth-shattering ones) are taken way too easily without serious thought.

So, if anything, the story feels a bit... imbalanced?
Not quite "realistic", not quite "Itai wa Iya Nanode" floof.
Just some weird in-between story centered on random events occurring.

Users who are viewing this thread