Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Maid Harem o Tsukurimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Contributor
It’s kinda weird how the author has actually written a pretty interesting dystopia story where women’s rights are nonexistent and how people from other worlds are brought to just increase the gene pool, but whenever it comes up the author goes “wait, I don’t want to talk about this! I want to show the MC fucking more maids!”

Dex-chan lover
Silas, I think that last word bubble is a reference to Death Note.

If theb original JP text had "keikaku" then it definitely was.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, my favorite dystopia's back! Never underestimate the ability of an ordinary Japanese high school student to roll with the most depraved societies.

Dex-chan lover
I swear every time this story goes back to the summoned women, I just shake my head. Just what was this author thinking? :dogkek:
Balance for some weird reason.
If they only summoned males, only they would get stronger, satisfy their own lusts , "occupy" the women and impregnate freely.
Female summons can be mindcontrolled, freely used, get stronger and given away as needed. "Perfect" for close bodyguards for nobles and up, have fun, be protected and get better descendants. For anyone below, performance rewards.

And well, to keep your own bloodline going isn't it "more trustworthy" and "honorable" to have your own breeders than to give your female relatives to otherworlders ?

Dex-chan lover
Balance for some weird reason.
Sure, but there were other avenues than just turning them into mindless puppets to be raped - this is fiction after all. He could have written that the isekai women are just inexplicably attracted to the male other worlders for some reason, or that there were no male other worlders and thus no women were isekai'd, or any other number of things... Why'd the author think this was the best route? :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
I swear every time this story goes back to the summoned women, I just shake my head. Just what was this author thinking? :dogkek:

Yeah, I agree. I want to like this story because the premise of a post-apocalyptic larp game with godlike computers underpinning everything to explain all the RPG mechanics is a neat and sensible way to explain why the world is the way it is, but every time I try, I keep thinking "golly, I really wish there was a more heroic protagonist who didn't leap dick-first into rapetopia with a smile on his face."

Dex-chan lover
It’s kinda weird how the author has actually written a pretty interesting dystopia story where women’s rights are nonexistent and how people from other worlds are brought to just increase the gene pool, but whenever it comes up the author goes “wait, I don’t want to talk about this! I want to show the MC fucking more maids!”
You are reading thinly veiled hentai, don't forget that. Then again, I was just about to point out his half-hearted observation that things are pretty dystopian.

Contributor
You are reading thinly veiled hentai, don't forget that. Then again, I was just about to point out his half-hearted observation that things are pretty dystopian.
That’s the thing. If the manga ignored it, I could give the author the benefit of the doubt. But he actively goes “hey this is a dystopia” and the MC goes “hey this is a dystopia” and then absolutely NOTHING is done with it.

It’s like if Gundam showed war is bad, but the MC didn’t really care about it and just wanted to gush over cool robots.

Dex-chan lover
It’s like if Gundam showed war is bad, but the MC didn’t really care about it and just wanted to gush over cool robots.
That's a good point, and I respect that argument

But at the same time, that sounds hilarious and I want to see that. A Gundam show from the perspective of an MS Engineer who's constantly improving his designs, studying those of the enemy, and adapting their strengths into his own or making countermeasures.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but there were other avenues than just turning them into mindless puppets to be raped - this is fiction after all. He could have written that the isekai women are just inexplicably attracted to the male other worlders for some reason, or that there were no male other worlders and thus no women were isekai'd, or any other number of things... Why'd the author think this was the best route? :dogkek:
They summoned the otherworlders for two reasons :
1) To conquer dungeons, because they get stronger more easily
2) To procreate and spread the otherworlder genes which allow for 1)

Efficiency-wise summoning males is way more effective since they could theoretically impregnate hundreds of women in one year, whereas women can have one complete pregnancy (with some change) in on year.
But like I said, giving royal or noble ladies to people who'll abuse them like in this wouldn't really fly for many families.
So instead having "exclusive" female otherworlders for those families would secure those genes more securely than giving over their daughters

Double-page supporter
well ofc because then the author would have to try which they clearly don't this whole manga is a self report about them tho

Double-page supporter
simple the author is legit self reporting themselves

Users who are viewing this thread