Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is such a dumb read, but I can't help myself. I need more of this, especially with that cliffhanger. Also, unless I miscounted, there were sixteen total nipples fully visible, and one that was just an outline. Surprised this didn't get the H tag though, that was full on (tongue) penetration. Even if it didn't get fully shown, it clearly went in (deep, at that!).

Also, at first I didn't think she was a lesbian. I thought it was going to be one of those "I'm straight, but I went here anyway..." stories that tend to be hilarious, but this is fine too.

Oohh, this could be pretty interesting actually, here's hoping they meet soonish and the manga continues after that.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I got flashbacks of that Nagata Kabi work, but this time it's less depressing.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That was an amazing catch for a first night. All that boob squishing and pressing together, combined with the long tongue. Really looking forward to the variety of girls Asumi will get along the road, she seems to be into big chests so that's a good start.

That path she was imagining is something that MUST happen, I won't let this manga be over until page 17 becomes a reality.

Dex-chan lover
Premise and execution are so damn refreshing. Thanks for translating this <3

Dex-chan lover
I hope she finds her. She needs that closure and that "plain" kiss one more time. Also adorable that they both keep the pictures on them.

Wonder how long it will be before Asumi and Mai meet, that reveal at the end seems like something you'd hold off for a few chapters to leave as a volume cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how the girl's gona react when she finds out her friend took MC's first time LMFAO

LAJ

This is good stuff. I'm super glad that the main character is so sure of her sexuality. It's very refreshing to see her not having to go through an identity crisis, plus it's nice that she's not the type of trope character that "saves herself" for the childhood friend that she's hoping to be reacquainted with. She's enjoying herself, and if she happens upon the friend, then it's two birds with one stone.

Dex-chan lover
....i got feeling this gonna be along journey, with many time of near-meet, until they finally meet each other.

At any rate, this gonna be good.

Users who are viewing this thread