Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Nope, she's different girl.
Why would Asumi rents a girl who's she know that isnt Mai. Well i mean sure she rent Sayaka and Serina twice but thats for different reason
By Senpai I meant Asumi's Senpai, Ouka. Though I am probably wrong.

Dex-chan lover
By Senpai I meant Asumi's Senpai, Ouka. Though I am probably wrong.
Well i know what you meant when you said 'senpai', and the girl she had back then when she books 2 prostitutes wasn't Chise. Its different BDSM girl

Now that BDSM has been touched upon, the most impressive thing about Asumi is that she hasn't broken yet. I don't mean physically, what with everyone being (mostly) gentle, but this girl has tasted so much deviancy in such a short period of time that it's impressive how she can still act like a normal person. Not only that, but she currently lives with the only example ever of a friendly and likeable rapist. HOW HAS SHE NOT BROKEN YET?
From experience it takes a while until reality hits. Also quite toxic relation might develop as the Asumi still have emotional and monetary support she’ll think it’s fine or the benefits outweighs the bad. Really depends on what kind of person she is. A more positive person might even think it enjoyable until the fragile relation crushes down on a whim.

Contributor
Two months is worth the wait, though I'd love to read it more oftenly... Asumi is going to reign over all the yuri brothels in the future at this pace. I must say I forgot, what was Asumi studying again? Because she could start her own business in the yuri world... and become workaholic.

Asumi has broken into the BDSM kink with this chapter. It was very entertaining. I hope this brothel road trip leads to the fated encounter with Mai. It's time for it to happen.

What are you saying, it was clear she'd give them from the panel she said they were brand new. And that it was the standard practice. Would you be ok with ones used by someone else?
Wait until you hear about soap…

Seriously, if hospitals can reuse surgical implements after sterilization, then I think it wouldn’t be that hard to wash some handcuffs.

Life of a serina asumi fan is tough, really wish to see more of her, so sad too see her just waiting for asumi....

NEW ASUMI CHAN CHAPTER DROP!! GETTING UNDER THE COVERS AND LIGHTING THE CANDLES <3

Aggregator gang
Lol I've been addicted to Gushing over magical girls and my knowledge on bdsm is basically limited to that so all I could think throughout this chapter is "oh I'm getting deja vu".

On a serious note I do like seeing Asumi's inner turmoil here. It'd be so easy for her to just live as Nanao's fwb/gf and have the benefit of getting to bang other women but she doesn't want that kind of life and would be unfulfilled so she's struggling balancing her desires here. Curious as to where this is all gonna go, ESPECIALLY after she finally meets the childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread