Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 6 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
Ouka - Doesnt like being tied down to 1 girl and likes having sex wit everyone.
Nanao - Very possessive of Asumi to the point of fucking her all day every day.
Mai - Scared of lolis.

Dex-chan lover
They are teasing, but is sure that Asumi will find Mai next because coincidences

Was that... a bait and switch at the end?!!! And here I thought I could finally see senpai in action....
Well I hope at least author would put in an extra chapter with senpai as the MC.

Nah, this shit ain't developing much freaking hell! It's been 23 chapters and just 2 chapters Mai been on the panels. Might drop this one out (as Asumi X Mai shipper)

I know they're both adults but asumi-chan reminds me of "adult who feels like a wholesome twink" while her senpai Ouka feels like "no shits given horny teenager".... yes she is older. NO I can't mentally see it. Maybe it's because we've seen one at play and not the other

Maybe it's because I'm at least 5 years older than both

Dex-chan lover
Prostitution is illegal in Japan, so, it's hard to say.
The japanese anti prostitution law bans selling "sex" for money, but defines "sex" as only penile-vaginal intercourse, so in effect cis lesbian sex work like the kind depicted in this manga is completely legal. There's loads of other loopholes too, like that that it's only illegal if the seller and client are "unacquainted" without defining what that actually means.

Of course it's still officially a legal gray area, so sometimes the cops shut down various establishments basically on a whim, despite them technically not violating any laws. Cops are assholes in every country, after all.

Dex-chan lover
I know most of us want a Asumi x Senpai scene, but hear me out...

Asumi is now interested in how senpai looks like when having sex, so they somehow make a deal for Senpai to book a girl and for Asumi to watch in the shadows. They do it and the girl senpai books is no other than Mai, and Asumi has to watch Senpai and Mai get it on.

Peak fiction. Imaginary self-pat on the back for me.

I know most of us want a Asumi x Senpai scene, but hear me out...

Asumi is now interested in how senpai looks like when having sex, so they somehow make a deal for Senpai to book a girl and for Asumi to watch in the shadows. They do it and the girl senpai books is no other than Mai, and Asumi has to watch Senpai and Mai get it on.

Peak fiction. Imaginary self-pat on the back for me.
This would be pretty peak drama. I just hope Asumi and Senpai don't do anything together because that'd ruin a lot of back and fourth between them. Asumi has been pretty steadfast on not wanting to do anything with her afteralll

If it wasn't for the seach of the child hood friend and when the direction of Ishuzoku Rebyuāzu then I would be less frustrated with the whole thing. Well whatever I am enjoying it regardless thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
They are 100% not doing anything at the end there right? Senpai probably got a hotel spa and are massaging (non-sexually) Asumi.

Let me cope. It'll be real shitty if their first time is a fade2black bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread