Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
ㅤㅤㅤㅤAsumi X Nanao is the way.
iTX9P_jP5Nk.jpg

If these gay bitches don't end up together, I will do some terrible things:shamihuh:
Same. Though it's not impossible that next chapter one of them will chicken out.

Dex-chan lover
Goddd why they remove the rawwwww. The cliff is too high. Also I remember there was one chapter that's like totally different and never got TLed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm 1000% fine with this, for the love of god.. please.. I hope we get a whole chapter of fluff next.

Dex-chan lover
Asumi will finally do it for the first time out of “love” instead of for the pleasure. This might actually kill her interest in the brothels and reinvigorate her search for Mai, or we might get a Nanao route that gets interrupted by Mai and cause some drama.

Dex-chan lover
holy frick!! thats so sweet!!! i actually root for this ship now :hearts::hearts:
( idk why but i feel something big happen in the next chapter, probably they will meet mai before check in? )

Double-page supporter
ngl, at this point i kinda wish we(author included) all agreed that the whole childhood friend premise was a bad call and just pretended Mai didn't exist. I can't even say i like or dislike Mai since she's barely a character in the first place, hell she's more of a plot device at this point, and the worst part, she's a terrible one too, her existence kneecaps the manga as a whole and severely restricts the scope of the manga, we wouldn't be here setting up a cute romance with an actual character and development if the author didn't want write this, but the looming threat of Mai makes this whole arc and future ones simply frustrating and pointless.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ASUMI X NANAO LESSSSGOOOOO! (I kinda want to see Nanao top..)
Also, who's Mai again?

Contributor
I hope they'll end up together. Who cares about Mai. I mean you can't build a whole premise about finding your old crush and then introduce a better and cuter character and expect us to believe she'll get rejected, author-san... You can't do that, that would be too cruel :qq:Nanao is a sweetheart and she has to get a happy end.

Mai was just the trigger, they haven't even seen each other in years and when they did Asumi was just a kid. That's not a true romantic connection, there is no need for them to end up together and I hope the mangaka realizes that. I don't see why one would get attached to this flimsy connection if you can even call it that Asumi and Mai have. It's perfectly fine to go look for someone from your past and end up finding someone better along the way. Not like Mai ever tried to reach out so at that point it's just her own fault.

tl;dr Asumi x Nanao is the way and I don't think there's anything in the manga's premise stopping ot, I just hope the mangaka realizes that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread