Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Nanao is honestly my preferred end at this point. They're so cute together and clearly work as couple.

Really, the main premise of I've been in love with someone from when I was literally a child too young to know what it means and haven't seen them for half my life is a plot point I've always found annoying in any story as its so unbelievable. Asumi isn't the person she was then, Mai isn't the person she was then, that love can only be a romanticised memory and hope. Asumi as she is now and Nanao have great chemistry together and she clearly does like her so why pass on reality for a fantasy? Of course, as this fiction, it'll work out that Mai's still in love with her too and they'll immediately be a couple. Regardless, it'll still be a fun journey with plenty visits to lesbian brothels so I'm not going anywhere.

Looking forward to Asumi's first non-transaction based experience. I'm guessing she'll be a reluctant top but will have picked up enough knowledge to do the role very well.

Fed-Kun's army
Either she ends up with her - in which case, Mai's storyline seems pointless.
Or she ends up with Mai, and this is a pointless gut punch.

I really hope for the former, with an emphasis on Mai and her reconciling but becoming friends.

Group Leader
They are so made for each other, can we just not go the Mai route, i have PTSD from series forcing the "obvious" ship after introducing a perfect pairing i dropped "2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock" because of it ( it annoyes me thinking about it again ).
I just don't care about Mai, i didn't even remembered her name before reading the comment.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, despite mixed receptions. I just wanna be stupid.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was a cute date. It's also quite obvious that there's a lot of chemistry between the two.

Dex-chan lover
Ding ding ding ding~
The ship is sailing!
Hop on you fellas, she's going to depart soon!

Dex-chan lover
See that what i'm saying, people just don't care about Mai and think Nanao is more developped when the truth is Mai had never the luck to be developped. If Mai was at least developped or we had something outside of the whole premise (remind you they still didn't meet), then people will be less against it.
The author made the premise with the intent of the manga lasting like 2/3 volumes at best but with the popularity and the editor probably asking for more, they realize the premise is an hindrance and bring Nanao in because they couldn't have Asumi meeting Mai so soon if it was going to be a long run manga as they might have planned it to be the endgame and now they're stuck between the current arc with Nanao who have a developped relation with Asumi and the premise with Mei, which is probably suposs to be the end game. Either ending bring some problems to me, despite what people might said about the Nanao ending.

Dex-chan lover
A girlfriend for a day! A cute date. When fate give you a better option, Ferris wheel scene change to hotel scene. Erotica tag for the win, Lol.

this chapter's ero scene... Hand holding. Next maybe all-out attack. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Aquarium date, hand holding, Ferris wheel kiss almost, and a love hotel invitation :lewd:
What a blessed chapter...

Aggregator gang
At this point I'm invested in Naonao and starting to not care about Mai. Now I'm wandering what was the original end goal for Asumi. Does she want to just find her childhood friend again or are they supposed to be a couple at the end. If the author wants them to be a couple I'm going to be disappointed we used all these chapters to build Naonao just for her to be a plot device. I just want it to be Asumi x Naonao and just just have the Mai plot be about rekindled friendship ir something.

Dex-chan lover
I am out of the loop for a few chapters - is she actually still looking for that childhood friend?

Dex-chan lover
I can't. i'm sorry but i can't get into that ship for the god damn reason that the whole point of the premise was to found Mai and it feel like it become a burden to the author because they keep avoiding the subject more and more after the fake out in earlier chapters. But i never forget and it make harder to like this ship because of that.
If the premise was only what the title said a.k.a she is just interested in lesbian brothels then i wouldn't have trouble but since the premise was "found out my childhood friend who work in a lesbian brothel" i can't get invested despite the massive push. Which bring the problem, that if the end goal is still Mai then this whole situation being for nothing will be frustrating but to me it will be equally frustrating that the Mai plot get forgotten.
Frankly, what was even the point of the childhood friend premise if it didn't go anywhere.

Sorry to be a bit of a party pooper but it's really frustrating to me that a premise get ditched and it really make my reading experience less enjoyable.
bruh it's smut don't think too much about it. it's all silly fun we're probably going to get a massive orgy finale and a poly end

Users who are viewing this thread