Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels!

Update: it’s out tomorrow 👀👀👀
https://twitter.com/kur0r0/status/1306530013395574785?s=21

Yeah, this is pretty obviously written for men...
... but I'm a weak bisexual bitch, so, waiting for that next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe, yuri smut, where MC is already a lesbian/bisexual from the start and no one rapes her or seduces her with manipulation? This is a dream?

Hello! I can't say who tf I am but I love this. I am just on a sexual spectrum 😉 and honestly this gives me a very positive experience about liking women 🥰

hmmmm yes interesting but how many chapters before they meet tho or is the manga gonna end after they meet 🤔

Its gonna be like an rpg where she keep leveling up until she meet the childhood friend lmao

one of the weirdest concepts possible
but also
ecchi yuri

what could go wrong?
8/10

Dex-chan lover
Not sure ... I like it, but it's really strange at the moment... Cute, stupid, not really so fun, more like a drama for me... I'll rate it later , but at the moment around 8/10.

That's a brothel , so they don't have intimate feeling at each other. They just play around.
something like this is not my favorite , i read it but i didn't really pay attention to the stuffs , i was just reading their conversations.
The reason i like yuri isn't because the vulgarity , but the intimate feeling , loyality , pure love.

Girls playing around and calling themselves lesbians✖

Girls purely love each other and want to spend their life together to live a happy life✔

Rarely or almost never have sex is way better than frequently have sex but just play around and don't have feeling against each other.

Users who are viewing this thread