Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn I can't really answer you in any relevant manner without spoiling future chapters, concerning their circumstances in particular.

Generally speaking, however, it would be a massive bother to go to some public bath every time you wanted a shower. How cheap could they be anyway to be called cheap seeing how often a sanitary person needs to shower? Maybe if they had a system like for 2,500 yen you can visit as many times a month as you want. That would be quite excellent, especially if there was a sauna and everything. Kind of doubt it.

Double-page supporter
damn here i was thinking its pretty normal so far just to come to the comments and see everyone saying shes creepy.. rip me i guess

I was sitting here thinking that she seemed normal to me, until I found out that we have the same mental disorder. 😨

as an autistic person this is refreshing to read. her portrayal is a little stereotyped (definately fitting the aspergers stereotype but that diagnosis doesnt exist anymore) but it's still pretty decent, theres also not a lot of female autistic representation out there so its good to see some.

Lmao. I don't if I should feel creeped if I was placed in his situation or have a laugh on how strange this all is if I was in his situation.

Users who are viewing this thread