Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Season of Hell

Dex-chan lover
Must have been an Ikea table. When a table weighs 500 grams, you know it's not solid wood.

@LayZzz They can be. If bought from the aforementioned establishment.

Double-page supporter
Aw :-(

Poor girl. I have first hand experience of unexpectedly flipping my shit like that (although I have never broken a whole table), and I guarantee that it is as scary for the person doing it as for the people around them.

In my experience, both first and second hand, it is usually inanimate objects or the affected individual themselves who is the target of violence, very rarely anybody else.

@Argih well hes been able to handle it well so far and he knows if he snaps she will likely end herself since he means everything to her. At most I could see him showing annoyance when shes not around and she sees.

@Argih
That would be an interesting episode.
The MC is usually calm and composed.
I could't really imagine it but just thinking about it makes me scared. 😱

The tables in my country would break your legs or your feet at least if you even as little bumped into them.

Most probably cause we make them out of real wood and metal instead of cheap plastic/wood residual.

Also can someone tell me in which chapter she took that picture.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So she sleeps and clings to him every day and otherwise is with him 24/7 so there's no way he can even jack off.

Good thing he's a borderline asexual manga character or that would be almost torture.

Dex-chan lover
my emotional state was like that table.

Neutral, high in the air, shattered.

Users who are viewing this thread