Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Let's make some memories

Man I almost want the author to actually make the stories that Yokoi makes once this series is over, they would be cool.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.
Man, yokoi has a fart fetish and MAY have a bit of a chubby or fat fetish. Wild.

Dex-chan lover
Very clever with the idea for new memories. Makes perfect sense when you think about it. Yokoi is a pretty cool dude, he helps assburgers and doesn't afraid of anything.

I look forward to seeing an update at least every month, thanks for the chapter, this story is pretty great, Yokoi is a really chill dude, Very Epic.

Double-page supporter
sometimes i feel like the author doesn't plan these chapters out and just has the characters in his head go through their day, then he draws their life for us.

"Weaklings"? I don't think so, the strength they have just to support each other through the day is humbling

Dex-chan lover
@Suppurate They are though. There are plenty of people that have gone through a lot worse and still retain or even gain mental fortitude.

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes Eeh... I wouldn't want to. I wasn't even ever bullied, but I still don't like bullying stories, unless the bullied MC will have his/her revenge later. Yokoi, however, obviously draws the kind of realistic bullying stories, where nothing saves the victim and the bullies will never face justice.

I lack the ability to cry when I'm sad, so stuff like this is essential medicine to help get the eyeball juice flowing.

Thank you for this amazing job. I'm really enjoying the storytelling and argument <3

Group Leader
wBOrWSa.png

Users who are viewing this thread